sugoi otaku

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

sugoi otaku
sugoi otaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules

2 posters

Go down

The Rules Empty The Rules

Post  [NU] Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 am

Cleod9 wrote:
1.) Although there are a few word filters, I don't wan't you saying anything that can't be said on daytime TV!

2.) Be overall nice to eachother in this forum, no threats or hate messages or anything. (No flaming!)

3.) No stealing any body's ideas on their upcoming games/movies!

4.) NO POSTING SPAM!! (That includes links to sites with obnoxious flashing images, or posting a topic with no significance to anything whatsoever, etc.)
Requesting a lock will be considered as spam as well.

5.) No malicious hidden links or anything of the sort.

6.) No posts with innapropriate material. (Anything that can't be said or seen on basic cable can't be said or seen here!)

7.) *BALEETED*

8.) No impersonating other members, especially me!

9.) No posting another member's personal information such as name, address. etc. You can post yours if you REALLY want to but it's your responsibility.

10.) Please DO NOT make any references to anything that has to do with file-sharing, bootlegging, emulators, roms, modifying console systems, etc. or anything else that could get this site closed down!

11.) No raising dead topics older than 14 days; unless the topic is a showcase or a topic I've made that hasn't been locked.

12.) No triple posting!

13.) No posting spoilers of any kind for a book, TV show, etc., without clearly indicating that the post is a spoiler. (Ex. type "SPOILER" in all caps)

14.) No signing up just for the sake of advertising purposes (That INCLUDES having an online poker account as your website reference!)

15.). No signing up with multiple usernames (That means NO ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS!!!)

16.) I will not be held responsible for any third party links posted by anyone on these forums.

17.) Don't post topics that asking for or implying nomination of Modship. (Becoming a moderator)

18.) Don't post topics complaining about other members and/or stating not to lock them

19.) If you don't like a topic.... DON'T POST IN IT!

20.) DO NOT POST IN A BOT TOPIC. (Meaning suspicious looking topics made by forum bots that probably contain graphic material or malicious hyperlinks)

21.) Don't put giant pictures in your sig or avatar, it shouldn't stretch your post box much more than it would if you didn't have any sig or avatar. If they cause horizontal scrollbars to appear or I think they're too big I might yell at you.

22.) Don't make organized topics for spamming other forums (or this one either)

23.) Don't post flashy animated pictures that can cause seizures

24.) Don't advertise to other members through PMs.

25.) Do not embed flash in your sig or anywhere else that does anything without user consent (play music, open window, etc)

26.) Do NOT quote pyramid Flash, anywhere!
Overall, keep everything work-safe!
[NU]
[NU]
Admin

Rep : 4

Back to top Go down

The Rules Empty Re: The Rules

Post  swingingfloob Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

The Rules 23m5z48
swingingfloob
swingingfloob
Admin